Meet Julie the Dinosaur. I asked my husband what we should name her, and he said Julie... so Julie she is!
Julie Measures 18" long from nose to tail & 10" from toes to spikes.
After printing & cutting out your pattern pieces, you need to assemble them as illustrated above. Tape the pieces connected by the light grey strips.
Cut out fabric with a 1" hem allowance.
I didn't add all the spike rings or the patch heart to the pattern because I didn't follow a pattern for them (I just cut the tie part of a fluffy robe & sewed them into 16 rings.)
For the "Body"
1. Place the two "underneath" leg parts the two body pieces (one on each)
You do this by placing your body piece with the front facing you, and then put your "underneath body piece" on top so that it's front is facing the front of the body piece.
2. Sew together, then turn inside out.
3. Now sew together the opening between the two leg pieces (you will then be sewing the tummy together) But leave an opening to stuff!
4. Stuff it!
For the "spikes, heart & eyes"
1. Sew a long strip of fabric together, then cut into pieces about 5" long. Sew on as illustrated Turn the rings inside out.
2. Sew on your eyes and a heart (if you want!)
Who's cuter? Hmmmmm. :)
"Mommy, stop taking pictures of the dinosaur and pay attention to the real cutie here!"
" She said what?!"
A little tired of all these pictures.....
Thanks for stopping by!
The End. :)